This has been a week where I feel like an awful lot has happened, but as yet I don’t seem to have much to show for it. I have big dreams for By Bethany and over the past few days we have gone a long way to kicking off a new and very exciting element of the site that we cannot wait to tell you about! However, may other joyous events have occurred that I can shout about.
- It’s June, and that means roses. I have loved writing about them, photographing then, and of course creating with them this week.
- It was Joey’s sports day at the weekend – he did the most amazing job. Most importantly he gave it his all, tried his very best and even won the football relay. His little face was such a picture. I was very proud of my gorgeous boy.
- My first ever artical has been published this week! I was ecstatic, and very nervous when I got a call from Liz Earle Wellbeing, asking if I’d be their expert, contributing an artical on my favorite summer flowers, in celebration of British Flower Week. But As ever was delighted at the opertunity to share my passion for flowers, and love of British. So a big thank you to the Wellbeing Team for having me!! You can read the artical over here.
- By Bethany did an extreamly pretty wedding at the weekend. It was a beautifully bijoux event, with such a lovely couple getting hitched. I will genuinely miss our consultation phone calls, and wish them such luck in their new lives. I am so blessed to be able to work with people as glorious as I do.
- Charlie and I went to see the new Jarasic Park last night. It is fantastic! I love a good action/adventure movie, that’s thrilling enough to keep me hooked, but you always know it’s going to end happily (for at least some of the characters) in the end. Plus I was obsessed with dinosaurs when I was little, so was totally geeking out.
I hope you are all having a fantastic, flower filled week!!